COACHING FOR ENTREPRENEURS
IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
I will help you become more confident as an entrepreneur by refining processes so your business performs better.
Your confidence and preparation will allow you to serve your clients, team, and business partners well.
Are you looking for a business coach who will help you with process and system improvements? An experienced professional who will review your existing business processes to find gaps you may overlook because you are busy and focused on servicing your clients.
- Do you find that your clients are not responding timely to your requests for information?
- Do you find that your customers are expecting more from you than you promised or are able to deliver?
- Is your team operating at their fullest potential or merely checking boxes?
- Do you feel that you are missing opportunities to serve your clients well and thus increase referrals?
I realize that regardless of your stage in business there are always opportunities to tweak or refine a process to make it work better for your business. Let’s improve your performance together! Here are a few examples of processes, policies, and templates I have refined and improved for entrepreneurs and small business owners like you.
- Process – Client Inquiry
- Process – Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Policy – Scheduling Appointments
- Process – Social Media
- Policy – Collaborations
- Template – Email Communication
- Template – Email Standards
- Policy – Attendance, Days Off, Time
- Policy – Company Property
- Template – Job Description
- Template – Performance Review
Having worked 17 years in multiple industries for Fortune 500 companies allowed me to gain valuable experience in business development, customer service, leadership, operations, and sales. My diverse experience allows me to quickly identify areas of improvement in processes when leading teams, working with clients, and building relationships with vendors.
- Are we asking clients the right questions so we can best serve them?
- Are we creating processes and templates to help our team members do their jobs well and excel?
- Do we have processes in place that allow us to provide a consistent level of service to each customer?
- Are we collecting and tracking customer information so we are able to make educated decisions about our offerings?
Let’s get started today!
STEP 1: We will schedule a complimentary 30-minute discovery call. This will allow me to get to know your business needs, challenges, and what your desired goals are from hiring a business coach.
STEP 2: Once we start, we will have a 30-minute phone consult once a week at the same time and day (Monday or Wednesday) for 12 weeks. During each call, we will discuss what went well the previous week, what challenges you encountered and how to address them, and review your homework assignments. At the end of each call, you will receive a copy of our call notes for you to review and reference.
STEP 3: During our time together you have the opportunity to have (6-12 pages) business process, policies, or templates reviewed and revised. Ideally, these documents will coordinate with your goals from our coaching sessions.
Note: Should you request additional coaching time or desire to have additional business documents reviewed, there will be an additional charge(s).
WHAT ENTREPRENEURS ARE SAYING