2017 Membership | Virtual 1.5
If you are a woman small business owner looking for accountability and support to execute your goals so you can excel in small business, become a member of the Little Black Desk Society Masterminds today!
Since January 2015, we served over 12 communities, hosted 170+ masterminds, and 950+ small business women attended. We would love for you to be included!
Virtual 1.5 masterminds are for full-time women small business owners who gross less than $100K in business revenue. The mastermind is limited to 6 members and held on the 3rd Tuesday of each month.When you enroll you will select a permanent mastermind that meets either at 9:00am CST or 11:30am CST. For specific dates, please refer to the calendar.
How do I enroll?
Additional References: FAQ
STEP 1Fill out enrollment form. Please allow 7-10 minutes to complete. You will be asked to select the mastermind that best fits your schedule.
STEP 2Review and sign the Community Code of Conduct.
STEP 3Select membership option on the right and complete payment.
What happens after I enroll?
- After we receive payment and all completed forms, you will receive a Welcome to Membership guide within two weeks of enrollment closing.
- You are required to complete a Non-Disclosure Agreement in order to participate in the Mastermind. These are state specific and will be emailed separately for all parties to sign. Your signature is required prior to attending the first mastermind.
“Little Black Desk Society has given me the confidence and resources to grow my business. I started my business as a passion and never dreamed it would be crazy profitable – maybe it’d make some spare side cash, but it’d never replace (or surpass) my full time job. But in the last year I’ve met so many amazing women who run amazingly successful businesses, and it’s inspired me to reach for the stars.”
“Attending has forced me to set a specific goal for each month rather than becoming overwhelmed with a large list of yearly and quarterly goals that I tend to forget about when focusing on client work.”
“I gained useful feedback and ideas regarding my goals and how to achieve them. I really enjoy attending these meetings to organically learn from others and to watch us grow together.”
- Membership Quarters are JAN – MAR | APR – JUN | JUL – SEP | OCT – DEC
- You will not be added to the private mastermind group until the 1st of the month for the quarter in which you enrolled. (Jan 1st, Apr 1st, Jul 1st, Oct 1st)
- Full participation and commitment are required as part of the membership. If you miss two consecutive masterminds, you understand that you may lose access to the private community due to the nature of the business conversations.
- To prevent any potential conflicts of interest:
- We reserve the right to deny or revoke membership to applicants that hold leadership positions in competing organizations or companies.
- Creating a competing business that is similar in format to serve a similar audience is not allowed. If discovered, you forfeit membership and will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you have questions, please contact us prior to enrolling.