2017 Membership | Local
Membership is limited to 6 small business owners.
“Little Black Desk Society has given me the confidence and resources to grow my business. I started my business as a passion and never dreamed it would be crazy profitable – maybe it’d make some spare side cash, but it’d never replace (or surpass) my full time job. But in the last year I’ve met so many amazing women who run amazingly successful businesses, and it’s inspired me to reach for the stars.”
“Attending has forced me to set a specific goal for each month rather than becoming overwhelmed with a large list of yearly and quarterly goals that I tend to forget about when focusing on client work.”
“I gained useful feedback and ideas regarding my goals and how to achieve them. I really enjoy attending these meetings to organically learn from others and to watch us grow together.”
How do I enroll?
STEP 1Fill out enrollment form. Please allow 7-10 minutes to complete.
STEP 2Review and sign the Community Code of Conduct.
STEP 3Select membership option on the right and complete payment.
What happens after I enroll?
- After we receive payment and all completed forms, you will receive a Welcome to Membership guide.
- You will also be required to complete a Non-Disclosure Agreement in order to participate in the Mastermind. These are state specific and will be emailed separately for all parties to sign prior to the first mastermind.
- We reserve the right to deny membership to applicants that hold leadership positions in competing organizations or companies.
- Full participation and commitment are required as part of the membership. If you miss two consecutive masterminds, you understand that you may lose access to the private community due to the nature of the business conversations.
- Representing a competing company/organization of Little Black Desk Society during the term of membership and/or creating a competing business that is similar in format to serve a similar audience is not allowed. If discovered, you forfeit membership and will not be eligible for a refund.