If you are a woman small business owner looking for accountability and support to execute your goals so you can excel in small business, become a member of the Little Black Desk Society Masterminds!
We host monthly masterminds across the country in local communities and virtually. Since January 2015, we served over 12 communities, hosted 170+ masterminds, and 950+ small business women attended. We would love for you to be included!
What makes our community different from others is our focus on two important elements of business.
- EXECUTION: We focus on helping you execute on ideas and projects instead of giving you additional content. We help sort and filter business resources so you are using your time and money well. When we do provide content and resources it is from vetted industry professionals with proven results.
- RELATIONSHIPS: We focus on the depth of relationships instead of width. We believe networking is valuable, however in order to build trust which leads to referrals and collaborations, you have to build strong relationships.
As a community, we commit to working together to execute our goals, overcome challenges, achieve business milestones, and build sustainable long-term businesses. Our dedicated leadership team is right beside you to empower you to push through challenges and celebrate your milestones!
Members that achieve the best results from our masterminds actively engage in online and offline conversations, show up prepared and present for every mastermind and are committed to doing the work it takes to build their business. These members also have stronger relationships and receive a higher level of feedback from peers due to a better understanding of your business goals and challenges.
The masterminds are carefully created in each community. It is important to us that you are surrounded by peers who are at a similar stage in business as you. We use the information you and your peers submit on your wait-list application (Step 1). This information tells us the current stage in business so we are able to compose masterminds of similar peers.
Once enrollment opens, you will be sent a link to complete registration (Step 2). You will also receive our Code of Conduct (Step 3) which provides guidelines for a collaborative and respectful community experience for all members. At this time you will submit payment (Step 4). Membership pricing varies per community. Once enrollment closes, you will receive a non-disclosure to sign that is between you and your mastermind peers.
For additional questions about membership, visit our FAQ page.
CAN’T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ENROLLMENT?Add your name to the waitlist and receive your 2017 LBDS Mastermind membership guide!
WHY CHOOSE A MEMBERSHIP BASED MASTERMIND?
- Membership provides you with the SAME COMMITTED GROUP of small business women meeting monthly each quarter. Business success requires commitment.
- Commitment through membership means STRONGER RELATIONSHIPS as you hold conversations over a longer period of time.
- GREATER ACCOUNTABILITY through the understanding of each other’s goals, challenges, and strengths.
- The same committed group encourages vulnerability, transparency, trust, and collaborations.
- Shared experiences, insight, and tips help SHORTEN YOUR LEARNING CURVES.
- Smaller groups allow for more IN-DEPTH CONVERSATIONS within the mastermind. Membership means you will not have to reintroduce yourself and business each month. You can get right to the heart of the conversation and BE MORE PRODUCTIVE.
- FOCUS ON LEARNING together.
- Receive CONTINUOUS FEEDBACK while working on a specific goal, project, or strategy.
- Provides CONSISTENCY and the ability to build upon your goals and/or achievements from the previous month.
- Membership allows you to TRACK PROGRESS & SEE RESULTS. It is hard to see results at the gym in the first 30 days and the same applies to business.