JOIN THE TEAM
Thank you for your interest in joining our leadership team and bringing Little Black Desk Society to your community! We are looking for local leaders to become the face of their community. These women are established in business, want to see their community thrive, and have a heart for empowering and encouraging other women.
The ideal Community Director enjoys helping others succeed and become better versions of themselves. She respects the differences within our community, complements the strengths, respects and preserves boundaries, is unafraid of critical conversations, and rises to meet and exceed challenges.
- Facilitate & host a mastermind for 6 creative entrepreneurs once a month.
- Actively market the event through dedicated social media platforms.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with our venues and business partners.
- Lead & facilitate both in person and online conversations within the community.
- Be the face of your community and build relationships with local small business owners.
- Existing active member of Little Black Desk Society community.
- Preferred current or previous LBDS Mastermind member.
- Basic knowledge of Basecamp, Eventbrite, Slack
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Drive, Facebook, Instagram
- Full-time small business owner for a minimum of 2 years.
- Available for 10-15 hours/month
- Available for a 6-month commitment.
- Minimum of 2 years in a leadership role.
- Previous volunteer experience.
- Know 5-7 local women that will attend your first event.
Community Starter Kit: $149
- Personalized Community Webpage
- Instagram Account & Coordinating Hashtag
- Private Group for Local Community
- Access to Leadership Resources & Tools
- Digital marketing materials
- Monthly support & 1×1 coaching
- Leadership Mastermind
MAKE A DIFFERENCE THROUGH LEADERSHIPWant to serve small business owners and help them succeed? Apply for a Community Director role today.