IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
I will help you become more confident in business by refining processes so your business performs better.
Your confidence and preparation will allow you to serve your clients, team, and business partners well.
Are you looking for a business coach who will help you with process improvements? An experienced professional who will review your existing business processes to find gaps you may overlook because you are busy and focused on servicing your clients.
- Do you find that your clients are not responding timely to your requests for information?
- Do you find that your customers are expecting more from you than you promised or are able to deliver?
- Is your team operating at their fullest potential or merely checking boxes?
- Do you feel that you are missing opportunities to serve your clients well and thus increase referrals?
I realize that regardless of your stage in business there are always opportunities to tweak or refine a process to make it work better for your business. Let’s improve your performance together! Here are a few examples of processes, policies, and templates I have refined and improved for small business owners.
- Process – Client Inquiry
- Process – Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Policy – Scheduling Appointments
- Process – Social Media
- Policy – Collaborations
- Template – Email Communication
- Template – Email Standards
- Policy – Attendance, Days Off, Time
- Policy – Company Property
- Template – Job Description
- Template – Performance Review
Having worked 13 years in multiple industries for Fortune 500 companies allowed me to gain valuable experience in business development, customer service, leadership, operations, and sales. My diverse experience allows me to quickly identify areas of improvement in processes when leading teams, working with clients, and building relationships with vendors.
- Are we asking clients the right questions so we can best serve them?
- Are we creating processes and templates to help our team members do their jobs well and excel?
- Do we have processes in place that allow us to provide a consistent level of service to each customer?
- Are we collecting and tracking customer information so we are able to make educated decisions about our offerings?
Let’s get started today!
IMMEDIATE PROCESS FEEDBACK
STEP 1: We will schedule an initial 15-minute call so I can learn about your business, your challenge with an existing business process, and your ideal outcome. You will be required to email me your existing process and any supporting documentation prior to the initial call.
STEP 2: After the initial call, I will review your process and create a revised 1-page document for your process, policy, or template.
STEP 3: We will then schedule a follow-up 15-minute call to review the revisions and my recommendations to improve your process for you to achieve your ideal outcome.
NOTE: Initial calls will be scheduled on a Monday or Wednesday with the follow-up call scheduled for exactly a week later at the same time and day of the week. This provides you a prompt turn-around time of 7 days from initial call to revised process.
ONGOING BUSINESS COACHING
STEP 1: We will schedule a complimentary 30-minute discovery call. This will allow me to get to know your business needs, challenges, and what your desired goals are from hiring a business coach.
STEP 2: Once we start, we will have a 30-minute phone consult once a week at the same time and day (Monday or Wednesday) for 12 weeks. During each call, we will discuss what went well the previous week, what challenges you encountered and how to address them, and review your homework assignments. At the end of each call, you will receive a copy of our call notes for you to review and reference.
STEP 3: During our time together you have the opportunity to have (6-12 pages) business process, policies, or templates reviewed and revised. Ideally, these documents will coordinate with your goals from our coaching sessions.
Note: Should you request additional coaching time or desire to have additional business documents reviewed, there will be an additional charge(s).
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
“I hired Melissa with LBDS earlier this spring when my small business brought on its first full time employee and second part time employee. Melissa worked with me to implement processes and systems for training, employee management, and overall workflow management that have put me leaps and bounds beyond where I would have been on my own. Walking away from this experience, I have two employees that are trained in such a way that they are almost autonomous in their roles (rather than always waiting for me to delegate responsibilities to them), a company structure that makes sense and is efficient, and a strong start to a company handbook. I can’t say enough positive things about LBDS and will hire them again and again and again.” – Malori Maeva, Hoot & Holler | Noir
COST OF SERVICE
(2) 15-minute calls within 1 week
(1 page) revised business policy
Optional: Join a private group with small business owners for additional support.